The American Academy of Forensic Sciences Reference Series
Dr. Laura Liptai is a series editor for the American Academy of Forensic Science Reference series.
The American Academy of Forensic Sciences (AAFS) Reference Series is the largest collection of forensic case studies and research abstracts spanning eleven fields of forensic science. Established in 1948, the AAFS represents over 6,260 members from all fifty US states, all ten Canadian provinces and 62 other countries worldwide. This first of its kind twelve volume collection contains up to a decade of proceedings from many of the most prominent forensic scientists.
The AAFS Reference Series encompasses: Criminalistics, Digital & Multimedia Sciences, Engineering Sciences, General Forensic Sciences, Jurisprudence, Odontology, Pathology/Biology, Physical Anthropology, Psychiatry & Behavioral Science, Questioned Documents, and Toxicology.
Available to the Public (also available on Amazon.com and Amazon EU):
Click on the titles below to purchase.
- Forensic Digital & Multimedia Sciences
- Forensic Engineering Sciences
- Forensic Odontology
- Forensic Pathology/Biology
- Forensic Psychiatry & Behavioral Science
- Forensic Physical Anthropology
- Forensic Sciences: Criminalistics Volume 1
- Forensic Sciences: Criminalistics Volume 2
- Forensic Sciences: Jurisprudence
- Forensic Sciences: Questioned Documents
- Forensic Toxicology
- General Forensic Sciences